There are many different ways that webcasting can be used for marketing purposes. Examples include:
- “thought leadership” webcasts, such as
- panel discussions with subject matter experts
- interviews with the company’s brand ambassadors
- communicating critically, time sensitive marketing messages via
- press or media briefings
- product launches
- webcasting sponsored events such as
- music concerts
- sports events, etc.
- building and engaging an online community
- growing traffic to the company’s website
Contact us to find out how we can help you extend the value and reach of your marketing, PR or external communications events.