Terms & Conditions
Antfarm website and resources: terms and conditions of viewing and use In compliance to the South African Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 0f 2002, Antfarm presents a revised the terms and conditions for use of www.antfarm.co.za. [Please don't see this as something to deter your browsing, listening nor viewing enjoyment!]
Should you not agree to the terms and conditions of use as set out below please leave the site immediately. Should you continue to use or peruse the content or utilize the links displayed on this site you will be bound to these terms and conditions by operation of law.
Please note: The links to South African radio stations are provided to the user as an example of Antfarm's work and as a list of our current radio streaming client base. The user is welcome to make use of these facilities for evaluation purposes only. Extended radio listening should be initiated from the home page of the respective radio station/s.
1. Antfarm hereby reserves the right to alter and/or amend any of the terms and conditions of use contained in this document and/or the content of the website, without prior notice and may do so at its sole discretion.
2. The links to 3rd party sites or services from this page are provided to the user for the users convenience. The user is required to familiarize himself, herself or itself with any legal documentation pertaining to such 3rd party sites or services. As Antfarm exercises no control (editorial or otherwise)over the content or services displayed or provided on any of the pages linked to from www.antfarm.co.za Antfarm shall not be liable, directly or indirectly or in any way whatsoever for broken hyperlinks, content, services or hyperlinks provided or displayed by such 3rd party site/s.
3. Under no circumstances shall the views and opinions expressed in 3rd party sites or services to which Antfarm provides a hyperlink be construed as being endorsed or supported by Antfarm.
4. No information displayed on Antfarm website should be construed as constituting an offer to do business. The user is invited to enter into a contractual relationship with Antfarm by submitting a valid offer to the Antfarm for its consideration and possible acceptance.
5. Antfarm is furthermore not liable for the users' losses or damages resulting from the use or inability to use Antfarm's website or links from Antfarm's web page to 3rd party sites or services.
6. Antfarm makes no guarantee to the user that Antfarm's website will operate error free or free of malicious code. Please note that Antfarm has developed www.antfarm.co.za for cross-browser compatibility but older web browsers may not function properly on this site.
7. Antfarm collects no data from users that access this webpage. The same can not be said for the sites linked to from this site. The user is urged to view such 3rd party sites legal documentation.
8. Should the user have any questions regarding Antfarm or the services provided by us please don't hesitate to contact us on the contact details provided under the link to "contact" from the home page.
Antfarm Privacy Statement
(last updated: 23 June, 2017)
Antfarm is committed to protecting your privacy and to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of all 'Registration sites' created and administered by Antfarm (the "Site"), hosted for Antfarm by Internet Solutions; it does not apply to other online or offline Antfarm sites, products or services. By accessing the Site, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
Collecting Your Personal Information
We will collect personal information if you choose to register for any Antfarm hosted webcast event, and through online contact forms. The personal information we collect may include your name, company or organization name, work e-mail, telephone, and information about your job function.
When you visit the Site, certain anonymous information about your visit may be automatically captured. This information includes the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. None of this information is personally identifiable. This anonymous information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site, and is discarded when this process is completed.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes: 1. To register you for the webcast event. 2. To give sponsors of this event your contact information. 3. To follow-up on contact and information requests.
Antfarm may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served to Antfarm, or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Antfarm; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Antfarm, our Web sites, or the public.
Personally identifiable information collected on this Site may be stored and processed in South Africa or any other country in which Antfarm or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this Site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Control of Your Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide on this Site will not be shared outside of Antfarm and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Please be aware that this Privacy Statement and the choices you make on the Site will not necessarily apply to personal information you may have provided to Antfarm in the context of other, separately operated, Antfarm products or services.
Access to Your Personal Information
Customer information is collected by Antfarm. It is stored in a database, hosted at Internet Solutions. You can review and edit your event registration information for a webcast event by sending a request to: email@example.com. After a webcast event, you can request to have your information removed by sending a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of Your Personal Information
Antfarm strictly protects the security of your personal information and honors your choices for its intended use. Data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Links to Other Web sites
This Site may contain links to other Web sites. Please be aware that this privacy statement applies solely to the information collected on the Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites. We encourage you to be aware when you are leaving this Site and read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that you visit before providing any personally identifiable information.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the "last updated" date at the top of the privacy statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are protecting the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
If you have questions about our privacy statement or our use of your information, or if you need help changing your personal information, please contact us by sending e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to Antfarm at:
Antfarm (Pty) Ltd.
Att: Marek Dziembowski
PO Box 36066